In addition to these large pieces of equipment, there are several smaller items in this museum that were used for production:
• Between the type cabinets and the cutter is a ca. 1915 stitching machine used to staple books.
• In the back left-hand corner is an old manual trash compactor where paper would be compacted down into smaller bundles.
• In the back right corner is a saw used to cut metal, such as lead.
• Toward the front of the building is the original pot bellied stove used to heat this building.
• The desk is not original to this building, but is similar to one that was here years ago. Some of the items around the desk are original pieces to this newspaper.
• Missing from the building is a 1907 Mentges folder that was removed to make room for the Linotype.